Social Media Monitoring15:00 - 15:45 Oracle
Awareness/ Networking level / Coverage
operationalisation through following indicators
- networkanalytic key figurs (centrality)
- coverage (page impressions/page visits/unique users)
- Google page rank
- number of linkages at google
- ranking in highscore listes: metaroll etc.
- number of outlinks per day (average)
- number of words
- Are there topics beyond personal relevancy? (genral interest etc.)
- What kind of topics are there? (personal affinity and beyond)
- What i'm personally interested in?
- What other people interested in?
- What's relevant in general?
- What kind of social relations exists?
- 'Who is communicating with whom?
- What do we want to measure and how?
- in general: Content vs Structure / Quality vs. Quantity the more people are interested in the same tpoic in the came time?
- in general: System befor/after campain; difference
- Networking: How many people get connected?
- Ranking: Is Technorati / Google-Rank enough?
- Residence time: is not suitable to measure relevance (e.g. second tab)
- Richard Joerges
- Robert Dürhager